My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Lightening is the best!!!!

Oh..I'm the most happiest I've been in months!! This place finally gets rain, and better yet, a rockin loud thunderstorm! I've been sitting by my window just watching the rain pour, and see the lightening...just hoping that the next thunder will be louder than the one I just heard!

Then there's my roommate..who is freaking out.why? What's with ligtening and being so scary? I don't get it! It's not like it'll hit you...and the chance of it hitting is pretty slim! ohhhhh..If I had my wish..I'd want this storm to go on throughout the night...for the next few days!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home