My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Gonna get butchered!!

ayee..tomorrow morning 11 a.m...I'm gonna get the brain blown outta my head! Worked on a take home exam since last tuesday..turned it in this morning..and is probably graded by now. Tomorrow 11 a.m. gonna have my oral defense for the exam!!!! Yep...basically orally defend all the answers i wrote...yah not so easy! Please explain this figure..please explain the set up the exp...why did they do that? And then...they ask questions about just about anything...

icck 2 a.m..should get some sleep!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smell gutter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home