My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A teacher's disorganization

Why must a teacher's disorganization ruin a student's life? Yah, I feel that way. Idiot professor of mine who could have told me that my grant wasn't going to work..didn't. Now I find out about 3 weeks later. Yah I have all the time in the world. It's 2:10 a.m. and I'm high on Coffee. Just got done doing one problem on my take home exam, and just figured I'd start out on the grant again. I have a feeling that whatever I write will not be good enough. I'm so mad at this professor. I'm trying to work work work...but it's hard to forget that the idiot professor could have been a bit smarter and told me to fix things from the start :(

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your professor troubles. I know what it feels like, I got screwed last year when trying to write a grant. Some times those people are in their own world and don't realize that they're not helping.

Great thing, just over a week left ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home