My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What's with the young kids?

So I was in the computer lab the other day..working on a huge assignment. Must have spent about 4 hours in there. Saw quite a few students and groups of students come in to work on group assignments. Just found it oddly funny..and realized how "old aged" I am. While me and my age classmates would use e-mail to send ourselves our assignments, or possibly use a USB drive..these newbies use MSN. I saw more than 7 kids in the lab, ask for each others' msn nicks so that they could send the file over...Never have I EVER done that with my classmates.

Even amongst my age group..I'm one of the few who uses msn, or yahoo messenger..most don't use it, or don't know it. But kids these days (yes I call them kids) use those things left and right...weirrdd..

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes I hear ya...

I know that exactly, most of my students are 7 yrs younger. Those kids I tell ya :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home