My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Never bought something sooo fast!

soo...I'm working on a presentation today..what else is new? Seems to me that I'm always giving or listening to a damn presentation. Why don't they just stick me in a lab and let me work for a change? I'm sick of sitting on chairs/behind desks and listening, or wasting time making presentations dammit!

Anyways, not the point of this blog...I was working on this presentation. Needed to look up some term I had no clue about. Googled it,and found it..on my way to finding it..ran into a website. It was selling some cool stuff! I like this mug they had..called the pessimistic mug....never have I ever done this sooo fast--ONLINE! But Yes I bought the thing...ohh..I can't wait to get it in the mail soon! Maybe I'm experiencing shopping withdrawl..I haven't shopped in a while!!!!!!

ok ok..here's the link to the cool mug: http://despair.com/pessimistmug.html

The mug depicts how I usually am! ;)

1 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice mug :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home