My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Just one of those days!

It's just one of those days..when it's so nice outside that you don't want to sit inside and think of homework. It's one of those days, that I am too sluggish to sit up and perform mentally. I feel as if I should just keep napping. I've got no energy!! Why why why? Because it's the weather change..whatever it is, I'm sick of being affected by it all :( School stinks!

3 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think school stinks - look deep inside yourself for answers. In your case, sadly, the answer is quite simple: you've got gas.

Control your diet, you won't stink and then your school, will not, stink.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Hey you stop the gassyness. I am sick of your gas remarks! hahaha..you had me reading till I read "gas"... gimme a break dorko

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, um, farted?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home