My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Why is 4 a.m not late enough?

Okay so I finished quite a bit of my studying for my upcoming midterms..and it's about 4 a.m...figured I should head to bed. But why am I not tired? But when I'm studying, I keep thinking, hmm it's about time I sleep..but now that I've put all away, I can't seem to want to sleep! My brain plays games with me. I suppose I've got too much coffee in me..and heck I can't think of sleeping. Maybe if I just lay down, the sleep will come eventually...probably not...err, I'll give it a try..

If I stay up this late..does it make me a night owl? Gosh...I can't imagine sleeping any earlier than 2 a.m. these days...it's been like that for a few years now. I mean, sleeping any earlier than 2 a.m. is like wasting time. And heck I find that the night is so much better..when it's so quiet and nice..and you can focus and...ohh it's hard to describe....k, I'm ramblin..I'm out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home