My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Another Pet Peeve..

Okay so another Pet Peeve...this one really gets me and I see it more than often at school, but yet still at peoples' houses too. The thing is that I don't get why people like to leave stickers on their stuff after buying it? I see sooooo many people out there carrying binders with stickers on the spine of the binder saying blah blah, 2 1/2 inches width and crap like that. May be I'm nit picky or anal but that stuff bugs me soo much. It's as if someone goes out wearing a shirt they just bought, which still has the Size Medium stickers on it!

Same goes for other things. I've seen stickers on peoples' newly bought t.v.'s, VCRs, etc...And then...the worst is when people told me to keep the sticker on my laptop when I bought it..you know the thin clear sheet on the back of the screen cover..yah that one. I got rid of it fast..I bought the thing for myself..and wouldn't mind getting scratches on it..

Oh I could name so many other things I've seen with stickers. When I see them..the first I wanna do is rip the sticker off.....maybe people are lazy..or maybe I'm a bit obsessive :)

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so pet peeve

1)Is spelling - which I'm terrible at

2) Sticker removal - which I do :-)

So, my odds are getting better at not annoying you ;-) Batting .500 so far isn’t so bad at all :-)

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Good to know your a fellow sticker remover! Doesn't it just drive you up the wall to see those stickers??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home