My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Superbowl!

Hahah..my bad. I am not so much of a football watcher..and I have good reason to not be one. Yah the biggest reason being I never watch t.v.! Anyways, was in the rec. room yesterday at my apt..and someone walked in asking if they could turn on the t.v. in the room..I figured why not..I'm not gonna watch t.v. and was too busy talking to my roommate anyways. This person turned on the t.v. and there was football on...took me a while before they said on t.v. something about Superbowl. Hahaha..call me disconnected...but hell even if I did know the Superbowl was on, I still wouldn't watch it. Watching men stick their head up anothers' butt isn't that pleasing. If anything, or any sport..I'd much rather watch Basketball..mmmm if only the Bulls were as great as ever, and M. Jordan was still playing for them, with the rest of his gang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home