My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wickedly Perfect..

The T.V. turns on in my apartment once a week, and only for an hour. Before it used to be on, on thursday so I could watch survivor. Well that ended (it will start soon again! I'm waiting!!!!!), but now the t.v. is on again, and yet again on thursdays at the same time for the show "Wickedly Perfect". I wonder if it's the show I like..or the fact that it takes up the time I used to watch Survivor at...not sure. But then again, the show isn't too bad..just wish they had more challenges than one..


2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Why not watch Nova it's an amazing series on PBS. Better yet, it has turned into NOVA Science Now - even better show.


I need to leave this place - some guy named Omat is talking to himself.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

you mean Abhi...HI I"M ABHI! hahahhahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home