My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Drawl...

I was weirded out this summer when I moved here...never did I ever think that Indiana would have people with a southern drawl..but it does!! It was sort of a culture shock..as I never knew Indiana was that down south as it sounded! But I do remember traveling in South Bend and Elkhart, and never hearing such drawl...must be the Kentucky people crawling up..who knows.

ohh..if interested in languages in the USA..check out a documentary "Do you speak American"...on PBS...yah yah, I never watch t.v..I Know....but actually forced myself to do it during christmas break...err I was bored ALright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home