My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Gotta rant....!!!!

What am I? A phone booth? Why is it that after 7ish each day, I get so many phone calls? And why is that everyone must call and tell me their problems..and must I have to act like a mother to all of them..and listen?? Granted, I do like listening to others..but heck, I tell them, I'm busy..but they're like..just hear this...NO!

Why is it that I go online..and a friend of mine tells me that biology is bulls***???! Like I'm going to take that well..and then this friend says oh you like to kill animals! Booger brains..if you ever knew, there is a reason Microbiology is called MICRObiology..yes it deals with things smaller than animals..could they be bacteria, or viruses?? yah..maybe! maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never say that to my friend who said this to me (maybe on the inside I'd say it to myself)..who is actually interested in chemistry...I do respect the darn field....it's hard as heck..and I have no right to say crap about it... PLUS!..I've been there done that, and killed mice during my undergrad..and Hated it...heck now I work and have worked (since masters) with things that not only won't bite me..but can't really feel pain..like bacteria, or a virus.

Oh..and the last thing..why is that I must call people back????????!!! Again..yes I like to help others out..but Hola...I have a life. I need to get some work done..gimme a break you people! Yah...one gets mad that I don't call back?? Dont call me and say I expect a return call...err, it's not like i"m sitting around waiting for you! Speaking of which darn phone ringin again :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home