My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm Missin School!

Dumbo me..I'm missing school. I tell my friends this in Minnesota and they think I'm messed up. Oh whatever people. Nah, I ain't no freaky nerd, but heck it doesn't hurt to be a bit excited about learning new stuff. Plus I just need stuff to do....I already did the shopping, though there's some still left....but it's the whole schedule of school and all that I like too.....A week left before I am back in school...I'm a bit excited....I know once school starts I'll take these words back..hehehe

Ayee..I better start prayin now...End of this spring semester, I have to take the qualifier test...the big macho test which I must pass in order to continue grad study at Purdue in bio sci..hopefully I make it the first time! I hear they give you another shot...who wants to do that? I'm the ONLY one taking mine too!!!!!!! No study buddy...oh well...studygroups never work for me...

1 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm already freaking out about it!

Congrats on making it so far and having one semester left! I'm sure you are working hard on writing your thesis. That's a pain in and of itself...riiiighhhttttt???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home