My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Annoying know it alls..

Today I was meeting with some people for lunch. There was a grad student who was there and she has been a grad student for years...and obviously knows a ton more than I do!! Then there was another girl like me with me...obviously she doesn't know much. Someone asked a question, and this other first year had ideas, and kept shooting them out and disputing everyone else that was talking. She acted as if she knew it ALL..while the older grad student just sat there, and at times I wondered if she was getting annoyed by this first year...I mean this first year was a conversation hogger! iccky...leechy peeps..get them away pulleaseeeee...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home