My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, August 06, 2004

Why must people wait till the last minute??!!??

I've found that most people in this world will wait till the last minute to do something. Whether it be from getting an assignment done to mailing something out, it is always done a few hours or the night before. Even when it comes to driving, people will change lanes a few seconds before the exit for some road comes! I was driving a lot these past few days, and while I was in a lane well in advance to a selected designation..most people only switched lanes at the last minute before the exit wavered off! I guess I can't completely conclude that people on the road are changing lanes at the last minute because at times it is hard to merge in sometimes...due to traffic congestion, and idiotic drivers..

Oh I'm blabbing..I'll stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home