My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, June 28, 2004

Another Project!
 
So I'm done teaching and am done with school for at least a month. I figured that to keep myself busy I should start a new project. So I went out and bought a pattern and am now on my way to sewing an awesome Brown Coat! I got the cloth for it for very cheap, it was on clearance, wopee! I sewed quite a bit of it yesterday, and then sewed some today, and realized I had to get some interfacing and stuff. So I was back at the fabric store buying the interfacing. Got that part done, now I only need to attach the collar and the arms to the coat..and volaa (sp!) a new great coat made solely by me!!! Mmm...only problem is that I decided to make the coat a bit lose so I chose the pattern for two sizes bigger than mine..now it's HUGE! :( I now sit redoing a lot of what I would have never had to do, if I had only chosen the right sizE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home