My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Do I really have that many shoes?!!?
 
Uggh, we've had maintainence (sp!) men galore at my house. We've had people cleaning up our house and putting stuff in, mainly in MY room!! Why mine!! K...so while I'm at school TAing, they decide to go through my closet and put everything out in the hallway out of my room. And they ruined my total awesome setting on my dressing table too. Yep I had to fix that one up last night...not too happy, as I cannot stand change!!

Anyways, I walked home to a huge pile of shoe boxes which really looked familiar. Then did I realize that the shoes were ALL MINE! MY God! THere were shoes everywhere!! In the living room, my sister's room, the hallway and in the corner of my room (out of the closet of course!). There must have been at least 40 pairs of shoes!!! I never knew I had so many shoes till someone stuck them out in the open! I have always just hid them in the closet..now I guess I realize I may have enough shoes..but still..ya never can have ENOUGH shoes, can you? NOOOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home