My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, June 14, 2004

Old Friends revisited..
 
I ran into an old friend of mine...a very old one. From my first days of my freshmen year. This friend and I had pre-calc and calculus together and we used to see who could do better on the tests. Of course I beat this friend on every test. I just knew math a bit better than this friend. So....the other day, I walked out of my office and there this friend was! WoW! LONG time no see I guess. It was old times revisited. We spoke for a long time. Caught up on what we had been up to...but sadly I must admit, this friend wanted to keep in touch with me. We exchanged numbers, though being the way I am, I did not give mine. I think this friend took it in a bad way, as I could see it on their face :( Ooops. I did get the e-mail. I donno, while I may be deleting some phone numbers out of my address book in the next few weeks, I am not sure if I am ready to add in news ones..or to get some new ring a dings from people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home