My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, June 04, 2004

Atheist..
 
Just thinking, and realizing stuff because I spoke to a friend of mine. She has a few friends who are atheist. I know some. I guess it's hard for me to understand how people can be atheist. It simply does not make sense how people can believe that there is no God, that everything which happens just happens out of no where. That there is no higher power. I guess being a biologist and taking so many biology classes only confirmed my belief in God; because when you learn the system of life and how everything is so detailed and how everything fits so PERFECTLY, and how everything is there for a reason...you cannot think anything but believe there is a God. NO ONE or NO randomness could EVER make something so intricate, so beautiful, so filled with details as God can! Amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home