My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, May 24, 2004

Early mornings..
 
I guess now that I taught today at 7:30(!) in the morning, I realized and learned a lot. When I came to school this morning I saw people out and about at the time of the day when my head is still in bed. Even now, this is generally the time I am about to get up, heh. Interesting though; I suppose it's a different world.

I've been sorting things in my head. And have made some final decisions on a few things and have really put away other things, hopefully to never open them up again (like a Pandora's box). And then there are things I've sorted out that I need to figure out right now. I guess there are only two (thank Goodness) priorities for me right now. One is to find a place at Purdue University, and the other is to finish up some last bits of research stuff. But that is it. Other than that, I'm teaching and all happy happy...I think...finally. I wonder if it's a front I pull off saying I'm happy but then I'm not..but I think I am :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home