My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, May 23, 2004

To top it all off..
 
Suppose I really did it. Suppose it's a bit late to be online at this time, as it's 3:34 a.m! Yikes! Just been a nice day for me I guess. Didn't do much but go on a walk, eat, talk, shop, and clean (haha, as I ever do that) but I cleaned a car.

I bought a car this past friday. Amazingly nice. Got the best deal for it, and it is a 2003 Honda Civic EX. The color of it is called NightHawk Black. But I guess it looks black to me. It has anything I could possibly ask for in a car. The best part of the car, is the thing I saw when I actually drove it myself. It has amazingly cool blue chrome dials, which light up. Kind of a sporty look to the car, but at the same time it adds spice.

So now I wonder, as the topic of this message says "to top it all off." I've had ambitions of doing and buying things myself. I started out small, and my goal was to keep building. I went from small things to a laptop, to now a car. What's next? I was thinking, and I think it'll be a house. I suppose I'll probably buy the house at least 4-5 years down the road, but we'll see how that goes once I get to Purdue University.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home