My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Survivor
 
so I suppose that if it is not about school, it will be about Survivor, the show. Well the finale was today and it was annoying! It turned out that Rupert and Jenna totally were kicked off..and then I was mad. But to choose the lesser of the two evils, I chose Rob..but who won was Amber, the backstabbing girl who cannot play a game! She's a cheater....I guess the show was predictable as I knew Rob and Amber would be engaged..and ohhh...yah, I think CBS realized that their viewers probably didn't like who won..so now they are having the viewers chose another winner...yes I know that one will be Rupert for sure..or it should be!! Because Rupert rules..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home