My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, May 03, 2004

Taking Credit for something one didn't do!
 
So yes another complaint. I'm sick of it now, but I feel the need to talk about it. I guess it stems from people, a few who I see daily who claim that things happen because it was them that caused the "good things" to happen or turn out that way. Yes but it annoys me. I guess I mean, there are times that people will say yes, he's doing great now, cause it was me who put them on the right track. I CALL that trying to get attention and trying to show off that you are WORTHY of something when in reality you are NOT. See, the ONE person that should be given credit for allowing the person for doing "great" would be the person itself! I can honestly attest to this.....anyone can say anything to you..but till the day YOU believe that, that is the thing you want to do...then you'll do well. People can crack your back, and talk to you all the time, and you will still do bad, or not up to par...but the day you realize, yes that's what I want...HAH, see WHO can STOP you then...cause the odds are for you, and you are driving your own damn train of life, and not allowing someone else to steer it!!! Believe in yourself, and just be confident you can do it, and I KNOW God will be there to help you if you believe in something 99.9%...On the other hand if you don't care about it, and are doing it for someone else...GOD will show you it isn't you, and you will not achieve it.!! As long as you've got a heart and it's in what you want you'll get it...

People can sit there and take credit for stuff you did...but in the end the person who is achieving is YOU...and it's YOU who caused it and NO ONE else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home