My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I'm In!
 
Second Interview for Carver College of Medicine's department of microbiology was great. I was notified today by email that I got in. Now I need to decide which school I go to. Either it's Purdue University or Carver college of med. Both have good sides and bad sides. I spoke to my teachers as I can't make up my mind and they said Purdue. But but, I can't give up Carver, that school is awesome too. Just that it's a one road university. Okay, Iowa literally has nothing, and if there is anything it's on one road.

Mmm..the last day to notify the committee is on the 15th of April. That date is nearing......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home