My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Who really cares about my thesis!!
 
I'm sick of it..I'm really sick of it! I have been working nonstop on this stupid thesis! Staying up till 2 in the morning each night writing this stupid thing is not fun! I have about 40 pages written only for my literature review so far :( I hate it..hate it..hate it!Who really cares about..I mean...I get it done, they give me my masters and I walk off...that's it..maybe 10 years down the road someone will look at it..and go OH, this girl here actually wrote this 10 years ago..wow....gee I wonder where she is..and how old she is...? hmmm...wopeee...I have nothing to talk about...I'm out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home