My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

All set ready to go..
 
So I've made my reservations for flying out to see a university in Indiana, to which I was invited for, for an interview. I'm excited, and wonder why the heck some university would spend so much money on having me over to visit them at their expense. I guess I'm a bit excited, but I'm not much of a person who enjoys traveling on my own. I suppose this will be one good experience for me, as I will end up learning a lot from this.

So now I sit here trying to figure out faculty whom I'd like to meet with. Funny thing is that you cannot get much out of the faculty from looking at their pictures online or through reading their little blurb on the web about their research. I'm gonna have to look deeper and I'm going to have to do it myself! dang! Then then then...on top of all this, what if these faculty people are some weirdos and ask me some stupid questions..and I'm like..hey, I don't this. What if they test my knowledge?? what if they figure out that i'm stupid...haha, hopefully i'm not..but still Creepy.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home