My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, January 23, 2004

waiting..
I'm waiting for quite a few things. Like a few letters from universities that have not told me if I have an interview with them. But these other universities said they'd let me know by mid feb or early march, so I shouldn't freak out about them yet. Oh...I did get yet another interview to Univ. of Iowa...mmm, I like the research there, but I'm not too fond of IOWA..though I said that the other day and one of the Graduate students who is from Iowa heard it...oops, I was trying to fix up the situation then...heh heh heh...

oh..back to other things I'm waiting for....well one thing for sure...which is a stupid Coat I ordered from Victoria's Secrets..it's a lovely coat. I sound so materialistic being stuck on it..but I just want that coat..I have been wanting to get it since the end of november...I had ordered it back then, but it's shipping date had coincided with me not being here in the states as my family was going to pakistan...so I had to cancel the order. Now when I came back I ordered it again..only they said I'd get it by the 28th..so more wait :(((( Mmmm....when I order, I want it soon..not LATE....

Other things to wait for...well if I order this one..I wanna get a laptop..I have it configured..my brother did it..just can't get the guts to just order it. I keep wondering if I should get it now, or later..as in before I leave for a doctoral program this coming summer..mmmmmm...not sure! maybe I'll get it now.....yah I'll change my mind back in 5 mins..I can't decide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home