My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Borrowed things--ARE really Borrowed!!!
 
Mmm...I cannot name people, but I know I can talk indirectly about things as I will today on here as it has been bugging me for a while. So here goes. At my university, a certain someone called Mrs.Bit is borrowing something from another someone named Ms.Shh. Anyhow Mr. Bit has decided to tell everyone that whatever she borrowed is totally hers, and that she knows how to take care of this thing, and she takes care of this thing she borrowed like its's HERS. Even when Ms.Shh's students use the thing Mrs.Bit comes in the room to check up on the thing to make sure it is being used right. Ms.Shh has not seen this thing for a few years now, and Ms. Shh is totally quiet about it, and she never speaks up about it though it bugs her, but she hates causing commotions.

I only wonder about this situation. As I see it is one thing to borrow, and to state you are borrowing it, and to acknowledge to whom it belongs to, but it is ANOTHER thing to solely call whatever you borrown your own, and NEVER mention who owns it, and never even acknowledge who it is..and the worst is to not even let the initial owner of the thing to use it..that's CRAZY...

I wonder if people out there are just not raised well..I would never take something borrowed and make it mine..NEVER..that's wrong!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home