My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Nastiest Experience!!!!!!!
 
Considering I TA for the Microbiology class on campus I had to set up some cultures of bacteria today with the other TA that I work with. I had to set up some cultures of meat, some of soil, and some of yah, nasty nasty nasty doggie poo. Well doing the soil was great, doing the meat wasn't too bad, but I didn't do the doggie one till after my night class. I held off on it, and it was a bad mistake!!! Oops.

I went into the lab late..and was setting it up, and just getting the doggie poo, icck icck, cut up with a spoon and into a bottle was the WORST part. I must have gagged about 30 times in about 7 minutes! I was near puking! I had tears in my eyes my nose was watery and my stomch was killing me! I got it done finally!

The only thing I know is that though it sucked setting up these cultures, the best part is actually checking out what is in this dog..haha, as if most of dont' know! but just knowing that it exists and its' out there, is the mysteriousness of it! ohhhhh...fun fun! but NAaaaaaaaaasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home