My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, September 04, 2003

One again I start school!
And yes once again, I'm back at school. I think it's becoming more of a profession for me. Heck I think it is one by now! Yah, I started school at the age of 5, and well now I"ve been in school for too long! Considering I'm in the second year of doing my masters :) Yahhh!!!! Hope to be done ASAP!
As for other things, I teach these days. I TA the most wonderful class on the planet, known as microbiology. It is AMAZING. And if anyone out there finds microbiology to be boring, I tell you, if you had me as a TA, I'd make the lab fun for you! I love this class, teaching it, or even being a student in it! It is by far oohh so beautiful and so mysterious! Come on, I'm clean there is no bacteria on me! hahhahahah
Yah, I've slacked on my research these days. My advisor is starting to get mad at me. She'd like me to keep working on it, but with my class load I have rarely anytime for it. But I appreciate research, just that the first 2 weeks of school takes time to just get used to your schedule and all. Acck, I think I'll be back at it tomorrow. So wohoo for me! :)
I just did some very annoying homework. I didn't like it at all, but I suppose that's life.

Well I'm just ranting. To all you out there. May your life be wonderful, and I shall have some wisdomfilled words online soon..or acck maybe some annoying stuff :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home