My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, November 10, 2003

NEver listen to others....
 
So I am taking biochemistry class this fall as well as the biochem lab this fall. EVERYONE told me that, that class was hard, and so much work, and that biochem is just totally weird, and hard to comprehend. I come into the class thinking, my God, the least grade I'll get in this class if I study will be a B-...mmm, I donno, I am doing well..almost too well. More than I could wish for, I guess. I don't wanna jinx myself, so I will say no more. But this class has turned out to the easiest chemistry class, and the most fascinating one I took! mmmmmmmm...I like it ;)

I suppose, maybe the reason I'm doing well is because others freaked me out, so I study a lot, but I study less for this class than I do for my immunology class!!!!!!

Mmm..that'd be it! I'm on my way to finishing my masters and getting outta this teeny university hopefully into a bigger better one for my phd..wohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home