My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Studying too much
 
Acck, so I have a test on monday, and basically have spent most of my day today, saturday, on studying. You think you learn a lot, and you think WOW, this field of Immunology is amazing and I know oh so much! But...but you don't! Gosh, the world of science. I asked my advisor, also my teacher for this course about this class, and she's like, Oh we'll go over lots, but there's a lot you'll still need to know! Oh well, it's all about continuous learning I suppose. No one ever knows everything they need to know about something. If that was the case, we'd all be ignorant...right right right?

Guess I better hit the books again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home