My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Anger Management...hmmm...just a thought..
 
Just something I NOTICED. Haha, finally something I "noticed" to add to this msg board. While usually what I add is my normal day stuff..oops. Anyway, back to the subject about something I noticed. It's about anger. I suppose I shouldn't even toot a horn and talk about this subject as I have my own times of getting pretty mad, but what I may explain is for sure something I would NEVER do! I find it outrageous and stupid actually, but I'll tell about it anyways.

So here goes. I've seen it many times, and it just amazes me that when people get mad they take their anger out on an object near them. I mean they might throw something across the room, or they might break something, better yet, they might slam things shut. It amazes me I guess, cause I really don't see what people get out of it. Some say, oh it takes my anger away..and well fine it does, but dammit it sounds so uncivilized! I think there are much better ways to control ones anger rather than slamming things or breaking things. For the most part, when I see someone get outta control with anger, I seriously think they do it as a show to show others. I only wish that person with the anger was the audience and could see how stupid he/she looks when they are mad...ewwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee!

Mmm..won't write anymore..I think I wrote enough...I'm out and about, and back to writing my thesis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home