My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Just when you thought it was over...
 
So I'm back, and thank goodness that I am not sick as I was the last time I came back from Pakistan! But since I didn't get much of any stomach illness, I suppose my immune department had to do something to annoy me. So heck with it, I did have a cold twice this time in Pakistan. and just when I thought it was over, I come back and I start coughing and have a sore throat. I took some pain killers to make the throat ache go away and it did. Mmm....I think I got happy too soon, since two days after that third stupid cold like whatever went away, I have now contracted something else..yes yes Cold #4!! this one sucks..as some stupid muscle or something is inflamed in my mouth..down to my throat and it hurts!!! Yes, I'm on more pain killers..to get over it! I called the nurses hotline and they said that I indeed have contracted yet another viral infection and that I should just wait another two weeks (max) to get over it..wopee..JUST what I needed....I almost want to say I wish I'd rather be puking...but I won't..cause those suck just as much..if not more! K..I rattled enough..

On a brighter note...nah I mean dimmer note cause this ain't any brighter.....I'm working on my thesis these days....a very tedious and boring process I must admit. I have to read too much and written very little....Just wish I finish this thinger and graduate soon enough.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home