My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, January 12, 2004

Back from P-Land!
 
Hello to All!!yes I am back from Pakistan!! I arrived late last night around 8ish! Mmm...I had ignored quite a lot of stuff in Pakistan, including checking my e-mail, mainly becuase I did not want to be reminded of stuff about school or pertaining to it. So today I did the the duty of checking and getting things up to date. I am happy happyhappy...as all my work paid OFF!!!! My grades last semester were wonderful! I got all A's in all four of my classes. These classes were probably the hardest ones I ever took, and also very important for my area of interest!Also, doctoral programs have started to love me as they have been e-mailing me left and right, letting me know that I'm a higly good candidate for their programs! I already have had one request for an all paid interview! I'm soo happy!!!!!!!!

My trip in Pakistan was amazingly the best! Words could never describe how enjoyable it was! I loved it a lot, and loved having a long break away from school!!!!! I would describe the vacation, but I don't think I'd ever stop writing then!!! mmm..it was great!

well that's all..and I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home