My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, January 23, 2004

Anti-Social days..
 
I get too much on my mind and I become too absorbed with things that I don't notice others around me, and I become critical and bitter. Gosh! I'm feeling like that these days. heh..AT times I walk around on campus and walk past friends, and though they say HI I don't notice..till they either yell my name..or tell me later on that I ignored me...it's more like I"m walking around..but my mind is off somewhere else..yes right now my mind is on my thesis...

Also...today in one of my classes, the teacher said we HAD to ask a question in class since a presentor was presenting his research. Acck just hearing that made me all weak and nervous! I mean, it's weird I teach 4 times a week, and end up giving a 45 min lecture per day, but that NEVER makes me nervous, but this DId!!!! It was weird! Well I did write a question to ask, but we ran outta time in our class and I was saved by the bell....thank GOD! aaaaah....it was great...

I guess when I teach I'm not nervous because I teach what i know..but in asking that question today..I was asking on something I had just heard..I'm a weanie who was afraid I'd ask something stupid..hahaha..dumb....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home