My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, February 05, 2004

The Great Cold
 
No it's not the flu nor does it pertain to me being sick. But rather to the lovely weather of minnesota. Hahaha, yah sounds sorta weird as if most people would think I'm crazy liking the minnesota weather, but I do. Maybe not the cold cold windchills, but maybe the SNOW. Yes the snow. I like it a lot. As I write it is snowing outside and it looks beautiful outside, almost as good as it looks in those little desktop things you can get, which when you shake them, the fake snow flakes move in there. Yes like that. Oh it's so nice.

We've finally been getting a lot of snow these days. I had not seen snow for so long, that I actually went outside and shoveled the driveway...it was so fun! Only, I still can feel the pain of shoveling :( Acck, when it came to me applying to doctoral programs, I applied to all midwest school...only cause of the snow here and the great weather. I figure it'll make me study and keep me up and on track...

People wonder why I like snow considering I come from such a warm climate and have lived in a warm climate for 8 years of my life before moving here. I don't know, I suppose it just gives me more time to spend getting things done which I probably wouldn't do if the weather was nice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home