My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, January 26, 2004

Too many names..
 
I'm not stuck up. But I try never to forget people once I meet them. I still know friends of mine since I was 8 years old, and I keep in touch with them regularly. I even know the names of people in my sister and brothers' class from way back when. Yah, maybe I'm weird, but once I see a face and a name..they are glued in my head and I'll never forget.

So now that I'm a teaching assistant for microbiology, though I have taught a semester of Biology 100 (wopee) too. I started teaching in fall 2002, and by now I have gone through around 200 students excluding this semester..but including this semester I'm sitting at 250 students. It's odd how I got to know all these students and I made it a point to memorize their names, their majors and their interests. But it's weird how I remembered their names one semester and then forget them the next semester, or now. So now I see these previous students of mine on campus and they are like "Mansoora do you remember me?", I see the familiar face so it's a "yes"..but then my mind gets pissed at itself for not remembering their names...my whole day then goes into remembering their names! I suppose I should just stick to memorizing my friends...heh heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home