My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Oh it just sounds so good...
 
On my trip to Pakistan this year, or well two weeks ago it ended--I had my cousins go out and get me some CD of singers from Pakistan. Mmm...the Cd's they got me were great. I listen to them all the time. And the more the singer sings in Punjabi, the better. For those who dont' know, I come from the province of Punjab in Pakistan. In punjab, one of the languages spoken is punjabi. I find it to be a beautiful language; it just sounds soo good!! I mean I can understand it mostly, speak it a bit, but love it overall. So listening to these songs just feels and sounds sooo good! I guess it's something twangy in the way they sing that just sounds great....Oh I've been writing a lot on here...I'm out to get stuff done now I guess...like study for my biochemistry test which is on friday :((((((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home