My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

COLD day!
 
Ayee, Minnesota is back to what I knew it was like many many years ago. Back in 1996 or was it 1997, we used to get cold cold cold windchills as the ones we have today. THOUGH, back then our windchills peaked at -70 degrees Fahrenheit, though today I heard during the day they should be a -16, but during the nights at -40...not cold enough as it was before. Ayee, back then I was a lil tinky high school student...Times have changed...mmmmmmmm...I wonder if I have changed? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

On a more boring note..I'm on campus EARLY in the morning. Yah, more like 8 a.m. Doing what...yes, I'm doing research. I'm doing it so early, that my eyes are actually hurting from not getting enough sleep. But some things need to get done I suppose. K...I'm rattlin...so I'm out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home