My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

To be observed..
 
Ahhh..I suppose it's nerve wrecking but people think it's a good thing too. I was told a while back by my advisor that we would be having program reviewers come into the biology department to review how the department is run. She said that during the time I teach, one of them was going to come observe me :( Not only is this reviewer supposed to observe me, but also my advisor will be with him or her...gee thanks ...as I am not nervous enough with one person around! I guess I don't know what to be nervous about...I mean I know what I'm teaching...I suppose it's just the thought of teaching it in front of people who know more than me....considering my advisor..

I teach in about 2 hours..and this 2 hour wait is certainly not one of the best times I've ever experienced! can't wait to have it over with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home