My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Side kicks or suck-up..
 
Another annoyance this just bugs me so much. I cannot stand people who cannot speak their OWN mind (Oh scary scary scary), but rather they like to tag along with someone else. I mean, they hear someone say something and being the dorks they are, they are dumb to not realize anything. But about a few mins or so later, they realize oops I should be talking so then they just TAG along with the other person without using their own darn MIND! Oh my God...as if GOD put that brain in ones' head for a reason?? Or did he? I doubt it as most people STILL would rather TAG along than to use their own darn head!!! ugggh.....If I see yet another sidekick I'm gonna explode!

I've faced sidekicks all my life...I've seen them everywhere..I just get shocked that even when we get older, there are people out there who never get outta that stupid "follower" stage...Gawd...will people please be independant and do what they want to do and not what others tell them to do.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home