My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Call me old fashioned..
 
Maybe I'm weird, but I cannot ever ever ever study with my legs hanging off a chair. Yah, weird as it is...I must study sitting down on the ground or on a bed. My whole life I have studied on the ground, but now days I study on my bed..I must have my legs scrounched (huh?) underneath me, or well I must be sitting the indian style way of sitting. That is the ONLY way I can study or do anything,and be able to pay attention. I could however study I suppose on a chair, but it never feels good,and I lose my concentration. Maybe my feet get cold who knows...I'm not sure..

Even when it comes to writing papers on a computer I usually sit indian style on a computer chair...otherwise now days, since I have my laptop, I sit on my bed writing with my legs scrounched under me...hahaha..it's just me....

I suppose I am old fashioned considering that I also like to sleep on the ground, more than I do on a bed. Same goes for sitting around, I'd much rather sit on the ground than a chair....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home