My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, April 04, 2004

I am a Fish in a FishBowl!
 
Yes yes, I am a fish. Well at least I feel like one. I donno, I can't seem to get my own space EVER. I feel as if there are people who just need to know what the hell I'm up to, and just wanna treat me as their fish. I only wish, me, as the fish--I could jump out of this bowl. People need to learn that fishes (me) have lifes, and we need our damn privacy. It's getting to a point that I just wanna yell it all out. I mean my office is even like that, till my officemate wrote "please dont' feed the TA's on the window...mmm....as if that doesn't lure people away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home