My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Do you know what you are getting yourself into??? HUH
 
Okay okay, so now that I'm into this phd program thing. I've told some people about it, and then they ask the question...how long will it take. So I tell them that the national average for completing a phd in the biological sciences is 5.5 years. Yah, and then everyone is like, are you sure?? HELLO, did I just apply for a phd not knowing how frikkin long it would take me?? Of COURSE I know it would take me that long. And OF COURSE I'm going to do it! It's not really about how long it is, but rather that I WANT to do it..and that's all that should count! The fact that I'm interested and am willing to complete such a degree.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home