My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Stupid Show-offs!
 
I have realized one thing in this world, or at least in graduate school! That is that you should never tell others anything, and just nod to what others say! Hence I never ever tell anyone about what I'm doing with school, and just listen to others.

But but but..it's getting to be really annoying. As most graduate students I know, for some reason, have some competition or something with me. Or do I just think it? They are constantly showing off that they are doing this or that, and blasting what they are doing in my classes to my teachers for no reason! uggggh...must people say stuff about what they are doing to prove themselves worthy??? To whom? If you cannot think you are worthy enough for yourself, and must have to tell others about it, errr one is messed up and should re-evaluate themselves!!! I'm sick of it all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home