My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, April 16, 2004

April 15th came and WENT
 
YES YES YES! April 15th, that dreaded day I have been so worried came yesterday and is already over with! I'm soo happy! April 15th was the day I had to decide on what school I was planning on attending. Though I had said I was going to Purdue, I had till april 15th to back down from that and still choose Carver college of med..but now the decision is set and final.

Now days, two faculty at my university, both from Purdue university are being very helpful to me. They offer me advice on anything I have questions about. Today they told me about housing, and I'm going to look into it....Ohhhh...what a relief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home