My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, April 23, 2004

Wusses that can't fess up!
 
Yes the title says wusses that can't fess up. mmm...basically what I'm trying to say by this, or am trying to describe people by this include those people that just can't tell someone something directly but would rather talk about whatever it is behind the person's back to another person. And have that other person talk to whoever it is they are back biting. It's odd though, I see this happen from many people; people of all ages. Why are people such big wusses/chickens? Why can't they speak to whoever they want to? Why do they need a third party??uggh..I hate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home