My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Other stuff on my mind!!!
 
Ayee...so School is finally done and I have about 2 weeks to myself (well now 1 week left), before I start teaching again. In these 2 weeks I have been calling places left and right in West Lafayette, trying to find a place to stay for fall. I have found some areas, but obviously not enough to warrant a drive over there to check them out. I just need to have a place, and it's bugging me up the wall!!!!!! I can't imagine not having a place :((

Then there's the issue about having a car. I have been looking for cars forever!!!! I have the money, just need to sit down and really just find the one I want and then I need someone to go with me to buy the car! I hope to get this car issue resolved in the next 2 weeks so I have a car to drive with...to school!!!

And finding the roommate..would be my first priority..and I sure hope it works out! Please pray for me!!!!!!!!!!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home