My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Forms of Communication..
 
I wonder...that now with these diff forms of communication these days. Which form is best to use and when? I mean does it make sense to send a condolescence (sp) card to someone over the net, as an e-card? Then there are matters that should be discussed rather than written up. Then there are people who don't just tell you something, but rather tell someone else..what good does that do??

I find that these days people really have to understand the form of communication and then figure out how to go from there. I suppose, I must admit I have probably committed this fault myself, but I work hard at trying not to do it. icck, it's late at night and I should head to bed. wonder if I make sense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home